Information for consumers regarding distance contracts as well as customer information for contracts within e-commerce.
§ 1 Area of validity
For business relations between us and the purchaser the following terms and conditions apply for orders placed via the internet shop, according to the version that is valid on the day of the order.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
The display of our products at our internet presence only contains an invitation for the customer for submitting an offer. With placing an order the customer submits an offer according to § 145 German Civil Code. The customer receives an acknowledgement regarding the receipt of the order via e-mail. A contract with us is concluded if we accept the customer’s order in written or textual form within 2 business days after sending the order. Therefore the time the customer receives the declaration of acceptance is relevant. A business day is any day that is not a Sunday or a German legal holiday.
§ 3 Delivery, shipping costs, transfer of risk
The delivery is executed always corresponding to the shipping costs shown in the individual case. Provided the customer is consumer we bear the shipping risk in any case regardless of the delivery method. Provided the customer is businessman he has to bear all shipping risks and dangers as soon as we forwarded the goods to the commissioned logistic partner.
§ 4 Reservation of proprietary rights
The delivered goods maintain our property until the completed payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Payments and form of invoicing
Only those payment methods are accepted which have been displayed to the customer during ordering process. The invoice will be sent electronically in PDF format. This shall not apply if the customer explicitly requires sending of an invoice in paper form.
§ 6 Warranty
The goods are subject to statutory rights based on liability for defects.
§ 7 Information for consumers regarding distance contracts as well as customer information for contracts within e-commerce
- We are not subject to any specific and above not mentioned codes of conduct.
- Possible input errors with placing an order can be identified and corrected with the help of the delete and change function at any time of the final confirmation before sending the contractual declaration.
- For the particular features of the products offered by us as well as for the validity of temporary offers please turn to the individual product descriptions at our website.
- The language available for contract conclusion is English.
- You can bring complaints and warranty claims to notice under the address stated in the provider identification
- The contract text is not filed by us and thus is not available for you as a customer through us after conclusion of the contract.
- Information regarding payment, delivery or compliance can be found in our offers.
§ 8 Information regarding the dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 9 Miscellaneous
For the contractual relationship between us and the customer as well as for the individual terms and conditions the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. Provided the customer is consumer the legally applying rules and regulations, which must not be altered by agreement, for consumer protection according to the law of the state in which the consumer has his permanent residence remain untouched by this agreement. The usage of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.